Tuesday, August 19

The MARC ....Train?

Welcome to my little corner of Hell. I promised to create a blog dedicated to the special suffering of those of us herded on and off the commuter train cars twice a day, five days a week, year after year. I have done a bit of reasearch for this and found a few specimens of blog out there also dedicated to the commuting chaos spelled M..A..R..C.

So I nvite them and all to provide differing perspectives on MARC commuting, all of them should be varying degrees of bad. I will set aside an open thread monthly for "good" MARC experiences, just to make my mom happy (she thinks I am too negative about most things, bless her).

Also, I welcome pics. I think pics will be an excellent way to illustrate our torture. If you find that your fellow passengers are annoyed at your picture taking, just tell them it's for the The MARC...Train blog and you should be OK.

One lady blogger (http://anything-pj.blogspot.com/2008/07/my-packed-marc-train.html) has tried this but take your time and compose your shot. Try to work a MARC logo into the frame if at all possible.

Now I have to get ready to catch the MARC Train but I'll be back.

2 comments:

michelle said...

thanks for the link!

Mike Netherland said...

You're welcome. I'll add a formal blogroll tonight, if I don't fall asleep first. Then I'll add it in the morning.

If you know of other MARC bloggers let me know and I'll add them as well.